I'm gettin' to be an old Orc*. My beard's got more gray than a vendor-trash item. So when we headed on our trip to the Ragefire Chasm the other night, there were a few things I forgot to do first. I thought I'd make a list to help me remember.
- Unload. My pockets were never full-ta-bursting, but I realized I was runnin' the whole instance with my Strong Fishing Pole in my bag. That's just not what an efficient Orc does. Any unnecessary stuff can go in the bank.
- Gear up. With Demotail callin' in sick (maybe that Troll Voodoo's not always good for what ails ya), I was on healing duty that night. I realize that, at level 12, there's not alot of great +int gear, but if I'm in charge of keeping the group alive, I need to be in my best.
- Be enchanting. Or enchanted. Whatever. Same thing with the gear, I need to make sure I have the best enchants before I go on another trip like that.
- Bring snacks. Trips like this make an Orc hungry. And there's nothing I like better than some Smoked Sagefish, for all my mana buffs. This is something I managed not to forget; I'll try to keep it that way.
- Bring drinks. I completely forgot to bring my umpteen stacks of potions with me. Probably would have helped on those times when I went out of mana.
- Keep it under wraps. I did bring Bandages, though. Could have spent a little time in upgrading my First Aid skill, for better bandages, but there were times where I was grateful I even had the ones I did.
- Moral Support. Deadrabbit had this on lock. Those squirrels ain't edible, but they make up for it in fun.
Anyways, I thought that if I wrote it down, it'd help me to remember for next time.
*Shawn, who plays Fuller, is not old. Unless you're his 6-year-old sister. Then he's "Ooooooold".