Friday, April 11, 2008

Return of the Purple Poxers

Okay, we didn't really go anywhere, but this blog has seemed kinda dead lately, everyone just writes their own stuff on their own blogs.

Anyway, I just felt like announcing that we totally pwned Shadowfang Keep last night. And I'm not one who usually uses the word (if you can call it a word) "pwn," but there's really no other way to describe it, at least not without using some degree of profanity.

I'll attribute it to two main things. Well three. That extra one is simply that we're just that awesome.

The other two things that helped were me finally getting Consecration (enabled us to fly through without marking and planning each pull beforehand), and that we're geared and leveled from WC. We all started the night at lvl 21, which is at the top end of the suggested level range for SFK. But... the fact that we flew through there three times in three hours, I still think is pretty cool.

So what have all the other groups been up to? Has yellow had any more comic-worthy outings? I know there are newer groups being formed, have any of them met yet? Had some RFC action? It's so cool that the guild is catching on, but we've had so many new people join I feel like I don't know what's going on with anyone anymore, it's so much to keep up with.

Anyways, hope everyone else is having lots of success, I just wanted to share a little about all the fun we had last night.

No comments: