Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Pox Arcanum Official Announcement: Time to Put On the Kitty
(Because at heart we are NOT warriors but fuzzy lil kittens....and because secretly we all love pink....)
Following the groundbreaking announcement from WoWInsider, Pox Arcanum has searched its soul and decided that it too is abandoning the rough and tumble aspect of World of Warcraft. We have a softer gentler side and we want to express it. Pox Arcanum will soon be renamed Putting On the Kitty.
Hello puddy-tats! Just a couple gentle reminders:
1. Please bring your own milk and friskies to group instances. Can't depend on your mage to conjure them.
2. All hunter pets need to wear the following outfit (team spirit ftk! FtK? For the Kitty!!)
3. Tanks (otherwise known as "cute white kittens with claws"), we'd really like to see you going after the following armor set:
4. Fur balls should be used sparingly. Yes they are effective but too many are just gross.
5. Remember to let your main tank hiss. Everyone can't hiss and arch their backs...this pulls way to much aggro.
6. Try to purr often at your healer, they work hard.
7. Yes, we know that the Barrens is one big sun patch. But post one kitty as guard while the rest of you cat nap. Don't want to be taken unawares.
That's all for now...see you soon round the milk bowl. And FtK!!